Responding to skyrocketing demand for the nation’s first socially responsible FinTech platform, SourceFunding.org is hiring a VP of Public Affairs. The VP of Public Affairs is responsible for executing all communications and outreach related activities for SourceFunding.org with a primary focus on building brand awareness & client pipeline. The VP of Public Affairs will be responsible for all demand generation efforts, fielding inbound leads, and reporting daily on activities and progress, supported by metrics, to the CEO and VP of Corporate Operations.
Duties will include:
- Implementing and refining public relations campaign for SourceFunding.org including content creation, product communications, lead generation, & financial literacy campaign.
- Cultivating relationships with targeted media and organizations to generate and participate in stories related to SourceFunding.org
- Partnering with advocacy organizations, universities, chambers of commerce, lenders, etc.
- Conceiving, writing and facilitating distribution of various news releases to maximize strategic impact; creating testimonials, success stories and trusted content
- Articulating platform’s value proposition to prospective users via multiple digital channels
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to support lead generation + conversion
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent track record of successfully generating awareness, high quality traffic, leads and sales through public relations campaigns
- Ability to interface effectively and develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to set priorities, develop work plans, and monitor progress
- Self-starter personality, highly organized and able to manage deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Experience in banking, lending, and/or FinTech ideal but not required
Location : The company is headquartered in New York City.
Timeline : Available to begin immediately.
Materials to Submit : Resume/CV with highlighted examples of past work & success metrics.